Friday, July 3, 2009

Facebook: Where Social Networking & Stalking Align...

Quick blast from the past:

Background - Roughly 5 or 6 months ago it came to my attention via Facebook that Houdini was dating. She was my age, smoked and worked for the same company as Houdini (I only mention smoking because he was adamantly against it). After further investigative efforts I discovered she had at one point been married. It was unclear if she was divorced or merely stepping out while dating Houdini. But I was polite and wished him luck.

Current - Houdini was suddenly listed as single. Again after further investigative efforts I found that he felt "Betrayed" (Thank you Myspace) and that she was five months pregnant (Again, thank you Myspace) with a baby girl. So using my insane reasoning skills I have determined that Houdini was dating a girl for the past 5 or so months that was pregnant all along with a child that is not his. I'll take shopping over this Jerry Springer episode any day!

1 comment:

  1. that makes him a little less Houdini and a little more that slow guy from Of Mice and Men.

    ReplyDelete