Wednesday, May 6, 2009

There's No Place Like Home...

I have returned from the wild west (technically Midwest)! One solid week at home only confirms that there is indeed no place like home. Where else can I enjoy pumpkin pie for breakfast, sleep on a couch following WWIII, rendezvous with a man in camo ten years my senior, and drink my fill everyday all with the glorious knowledge that when the week is up I will click my slippers and land in CA, worry free.

And now to touch on a few items that were brought to my attention while home. For starters, my friends most likely think and in fact know I am crazy. They began to suspect this somewhere between the day I drew eyeliner dicks on their faces while they were passed out and the day I began quoting the Orbitz commercial. This information was further confirmed when I made two very important and hilarious pop culture references that had absolutely no impact on my cronies. Last time I checked we were indeed born within one year of each other and should therefor remember similar key points in our childhoods. But I have always been a bit suspicious of the date on my birth certificate... So just to clear up a those things I have included a few Youtube videos featuring the beloved Peppermint Patty and the Flowbee.

To see the inspiration for my Peppermint Patty mimic and character reference fast forward to 2:55 and watch three or four minutes. If time permits I suggest just watching the whole clip...it's a Charlie Brown classic afterall.



And for the grand finale...43 seconds of Flowbee heaven. My secret is out, and now everyone will know how I get my incredible just thoroughly sexed, tousled mane.

2 comments:

  1. i like to sing the "priceline negotiator" jingle all the freaking time. but to be honest, i have no idea how the orbitz one goes. how behind does this put me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please come back to visit my couch. I'll try not to start WWIV.

    ReplyDelete