Sunday, May 17, 2009

Neti Pot...

I have a confession to make. I not only own a Neti Pot, I use it on a somewhat regular basis. Now I realize that some of you may not know what I'm talking about, and that is truly a shame. So I have found two splendid Youtube clips* that should clear things right up.

*These clips are not for the squeamish*

Standard Neti demonstration complete with “cool down” exercises.



This clip features the same model of Neti that I own. Kudos to the bearded man for creativity and sheer ballsy-ness. Cream of the Neti crop.



For the record, I look more like the stud in clip two when using my Neti than the pro in clip one. I think I swallowed more than ran out my nose on my first dozen attempts. Yeah I'm a slow learner.

Also, my life is neatly packed into 24-some boxes and I'm ready to roll. Oh yes and I've started a sultry internet love affair with yet another man. It was not on the agenda so I'm not sure how to feel about it. I'll give you details another day if I'm in the mood.

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, another Internet affair - we need to talk! Also, I am a bit jealous that you only need 24 boxes to move - I'm thinking we're going to need a semi-trailer.

    PS - I have a Neti Pot as well, but only used it when I was prego. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! Both of my friends are neti pot freaks. I'm a bit scared of the neti pot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you use the neti pot on the web cam for him? evreyone has a fetish.

    ReplyDelete