Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Few of My Favorite Things...

I'm currently hulled up in SF and have managed to wake up in the same outfit that I fell asleep in all week. So apparently my previous post was just a fluke - mystery solved and I still have no excuse for highschool. Anyway, I wanted to share yet another of my favorite commercials which never fails me when I need a smile.


Also I would like to take a moment to share with you my disgust for bulk buying stores such as Costco and Sam's Club. Princy Pooh lured me there last night under the ruse of "grocery shopping". $109 later we had enough salmon and chicken breast to last until the end of time. Which will be a painfully long and hungry span for me as I don't really care for either item. We also have a month's supply of yogurt, tomatoes and mushrooms. What the fuck am I supposed to make with that?! Anyway, I'm over it now I guess. He's on his own for meal ideas the rest of the week. I just wanted some fucking enchilada sauce.

Other points of interest...I'm one step closer to sucking it up and car shopping. I'm switching banks this week so I can get a better interest rate and then I'll be sending Princy Pooh in to do some heavy duty negotiating. I was instructed that during this process I'm to say I'm a student and so is he. I had no idea there would be role playing involved, but I'll go along with it for now.

Finally happy birthday to Ms. Patty Pants. Hope you had wonderful time at the game.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the chicken and salmon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's nothing wrong with costco! let the floor to ceiling shelves of boxed crap envelope you in it's industrial decor love!

    ReplyDelete