Monday, June 1, 2009

Welcome to the Jungle...

It's been far too long my pretties. Whether Chico likes it or not, I am here. Unpacked, address changed and work started. I ain't going nowhere. I'm still in the process of getting all of my technological business set up so pictures are delayed at this time. However I do have a point of interest for anyone that may be reading this blog while they should be scheduling power. Check out http://www.plutosfreshfood.com/index.html This is one of many Chico downtown restaurants I am falling in love with (there are a few other locations in CA). My first trip was much like the first time I had sex. I bit scary, plenty of fumbling, lots of miscommunication and occasional use of written instructions. But I managed to come out with a pretty spiffy salad and one huge fucking rice krispy treat. Needless to say I was pleased. Any visitors will likely be forced to dine here with me. Next on the list...Tres hombres.

I'm not really in the mood to write I must admit. I had 8 hours of sitting through orientation today so I'm spent. But look forward to the Eel River Brewery review, Chico facts and insight into my strange dreams featuring many past lovers in the next days.

4 comments:

  1. places that sell rice krispie treats make me angry. it's the ONE thing i actually know how to make at home, i need to be more impressed with my selection than that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the blog although I need to step up my game because I was not the first one to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to check out Pluto's, looks tasty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I think it was more the size that I was pleased with...although that wasn't really the case with my first sexual encounter ;) Awww memories!

    ReplyDelete