Saturday, June 27, 2009

Confessions, Speed Limits & Topless Chicoians...

You all know I've been a lazy little blogster as of late. Multiple excuses exist including love. But enough of that. I've got some important issues that must be discussed right here, right now. So let's begin...Today I had lunch with Hairplugs. This was a casual and friendly lunch, certainly not a romantic thing. And I realized while eating at his favorite La Comida (I wasn't impressed), there is a damn good reason I'm with Princey Pooh and not Hairplugs or some other schmuck. While Hairplugs is nice enough there is absolutely no chemistry. And he's not changed a bit despite his months of working on himself. Still vain, but who am I to talk I suppose? I do have a blog afterall. Now here is where the confession comes in...I spent an hour with him and did not find any way to check out his head to see how the hairplugs took root. So sadly I have no updates on that front. My apologies loyal readers.

Next I would like all of you to take a minute and ponder parking lot speed limits. While circling Target's poorly designed lot today I noticed the posted 5mph limit. Does anyone adhere to this limit? Is it truly necessary? And further more, can one actually be pulled over for driving say 7 mph? I would think as responsible adults we could manage in a parking lot without a posted speed limit. Also, who exactly determines the ideal speed we should be driving?

Last but not least a note to all topless Chicoians in my apartment complex. While I am completely for nudity and practice it on a regular basis I do not think that gives all of you the license to saunter around with your tops off. I don't care how hot it is today, overall it's really not a good look for most, me included. Thus I keep my nudity contained within my own home and an occasional music festival. Please do your part to keep Chico beautiful and do the same.

3 comments:

  1. Did you know... I hit two cars in ONE DAY in a parking lot? Maybe a posted speed limit would have helped.

    Another faithful blog follower will remember the incident well, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you drive a stick, you literally can't drive 5 mph. the car would stall or you'd get a cramp from pushing down the clutch all the time. these are FACTS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes the loyal blogger remembers the 2 hits in one park like it was yesterday!

    It's very funny now, I even had to bust out a little chuckle while at work!!!

    ReplyDelete