Sunday, February 22, 2009

Can a Leopard Change Its Spots...

Apparently not...you all know where this is going. Got together with McSteamy last night and had every intention of not staying all night OR sleeping with him. Didn't bring any over night items and left my house awry as incentive to actually make it home...I even had a friend text me to say "Get your floozy booty home" though she was much nicer about it all. Well here I am the next day decked out in his sweatshirt and smelling of his bath products. I've been advised by two brilliant women however to let it be and see where this all goes. He doesn't seem to be the type that responds well to pressure for relationships. And bottom line, it's a damn good time with him...sex and otherwise. So for now I'm a traveling _____, label to be determined at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment