Friday, February 13, 2009

Date Two...All Nighter?

Date two with McSteamy turned into an all night Wednesday romp followed by a twelve hour shift on three hours of "sleep"...woops. Not at all what I had planned. He called today and we're going to "connect" tomorrow. It would seem that despite my best efforts I have yet again fallen into the trap of letting things spiral out of control. Yet I don't regret a minute of my wild Wednesday and will be interested to see how things unfold over the next few weeks.

This brings me to an age old question: When is the "right" time to, well, hit it out of the park? I'm over the traditional rules of dating and relationships and have been since I was sixteen. I guess I'm secretly hoping he too is over the rules. Only time will tell... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment