Friday, February 27, 2009

Hold The Phone...

*NEWS FLASH* Houdini is now in a relationship. Crazy! I am thankful everyday for the vast snooping power the internet provides. With any luck, I'll know in upcoming days just who this mystery woman is. Perhaps I should warn her that his emotional abilities are neatly packaged into two months. Actually, I'm happy to hear he's moved out of his fog finally.

Also, spoke to McSteamy last night for a bit of clarification. Apparently we both like each other and are interested to see where it all goes. But we're taking it slow...still. There was simply not enough alcohol involved in that conversation to ease my nerves. But I survived and can stop obsessing...for a little while at least. What would my life be without obsessions and analyzing every mundane detail? Must jet however, lives to save!

No comments:

Post a Comment