Friday, February 20, 2009

Let's Talk About Sex Baby...

As far as sex is concerned, it would seem I've always been a bit better at show than tell. I came to an interesting conclusion last night during the 45 minutes it took the ambien to kick in. If McSteamy can't get over the whole sex issue then maybe he's not for me. I've spent how many years obsessing over when the right time is, did I mess things up, and blah blah blah. Well I'm pretty sure some historical female sexpots fought awfully hard for me to be able to sit here in my sports bar and tiny shorts and openly blog about sex. Those same women fought for me to be able to say, "Hey, I like sex...a lot. And I'm not the least bit ashamed of who I am...which includes my sexuality" Men frolic from bed to bed without a second thought and very little societal backlash. So as I sit here today waiting for McSteamy to make the call, perhaps it's already been made. As Popeye would say "I yam who I yam." Embrace it and benefit or move on McSteamy!

No comments:

Post a Comment