Sunday, March 1, 2009

Musical Euphoria...

Attended an outstanding concert tonight featuring, among others, Ruthie Foster. This woman had me covered in goose bumps every time she opened her mouth. So good was the musical sampling that I forgot I was at the concert alone. Hitting a concert solo is a first for me but I survived to tell the tale. May even do it again soon. But what's a concert without at least a few entertaining side shows? Thank you to the man that tripped down the stairs three songs into the show. Your speedy recovery was impressive and I'm pleased you were able to tough it out until intermission before hitting the bar for more. Also a heart-felt thanks, "yeah", and jig to the man two rows ahead of me wearing jail-bird orange and jamming in the aisles. You make me proud to be an American and take me back to my wild days of Deadwood Jams and Tom Petty. I expect similar gusto at the next concert.

PS - I suggest a Google search of Ruthie Foster to anyone reading this blog while buying and selling power at 2 am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment