Sunday, March 8, 2009

Blah Blah Blah...

Well most of you have the latest update as I obsess to each of you on an almost daily basis. But here's the update for those that don't. Had a lovely chat with Hairplugs last night and he gave me some advice for dealing with McSteamy. You see McSteamy has let a week go by without contacting me and so now I'm being patient and trying to wait him out. Uhg. I'm about to go stark raving mad. I have to constantly remind myself it's been a month...no big deal if it ends tomorrow. By the way, Hairplugs said I probably shouldn't have slept with him and shouldn't have had the "I like you" chat. Well great, day late and a dollar short 'plugs.

And now for the elusive bikini I spoke of earlier. I'm posting pictures just because I've finally learned how to use the feature on this blog :) What can I say...I've been a bit busy. Now if only the body came with the suit. *sigh* But at least you can all picture me in Mexico soaking up the booze and sporting one hell of a fake bake. Eighteen days!


No comments:

Post a Comment