Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cancer Coffin...

Alright, I finally broke down and tanned. In light of my upcoming Mexico excursion, I thought it was in my best interest to establish a "base tan". So five minutes in the cancer coffin for me today. I know now why I have never joined the tanning obsession. It's a hot, sticky, small space and I was not offered any sort of refreshing beverage. Yuck...nine more tans to go then some real sun and beverages. Tomorrow I shall tackle another demon and buy a bikini.

2 comments:

  1. I like the CANCER COFFIN it's warm and cozy, the only problem is when I'm about ready for a nap it shuts off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well fortune is smiling on you my dear, because you will never have to fight me for a spot in YOUR cancer coffin. It's all you :)

    ReplyDelete