Monday, March 23, 2009

My Show Has Been Cancelled...


Alright, while I know my journey back into online dating has been fascinating, I think I'm done. In approximately 115 hours I will likely be passed out in a glorious bed in Mexico. And so will be the pattern for five nights. I will then return home to delete my Match account and figure out what the hell I'm up to out here. I don't know what I want and I clearly have not found my way just yet. So it's time for me to let go of the past and find my future...or at least enjoy the present.
And for the record...POS Turbo (the ex) has been an excuse far too long. He was a lot of things far too long and I'm over it. So to all my girlfriends, hold me to that. He is no longer an acceptable excuse. And he no longer is allowed in any part of my life what so ever. Even for comic relief emails. I shall find new material for said emails.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think the show should be cancelled! It can be postponed for Mexico, but that's it. It's great entertainment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMEN to not allowing POS Turbo to rule your life any longer. This is YOUR life - and I'm so happy that you're living it your way!

    PS - Still sad I won't be passed out in Mexico with you lovely ladies!

    ReplyDelete