Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tea For Two...

Thought I'd sneak in one more post before I leave the country for some sun, sand, and likely copious amounts of alcohol. While my few but dedicated groupies already know the details, I am obligated to post for the silent creepers out there. Today was my coffee date with one of the last suitors I will be seeing from Match. While it wasn't an instant connection like I felt with McSteamy, I will be seeing him again. Afterall, the man did live in Japan for a year...and he now lives with his parents. Should be an interesting second date.

Now for a few random thoughts. Tomorrow I will be up early enough to eat breakfast at a local restaurant. I will pause now to enhance the shock factor____________. Also my new favorite song just happens to be Love Minus Zero ala Bob Dylan. Worth checking out. And to anyone that may actually read this mess, please note the peas & carrots section. I would be delighted to see someone listed under the heading. Though I do enjoy guessing which of my fearless followers commented (my odds are pretty good).

No comments:

Post a Comment