Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just Call Me Cadabby...

Hold your horses boys and girls...there is a new Sesame Street character and she has taken my favorite name as her own. Meet Abby Cadabby. Apparently she loves magic and has a wand of her own which she is learning to use for good everyday. Or so says the press release I found on Google after seeing a late night commercial featuring the precious pinky and Elmo. Well life just keeps getting better. I think it's safe for me to bring a child into the world now. And for the record...anyone named Abby would certainly not be using her magic only for good. But she is three so I guess we can give her time to come to her senses.

Oh fuck...she even has a catch phrase. "That's so magic!" You can guarantee I will be sprinkling my daily speech with that now. And possibly crafting my own catch phrase. I'm open to suggestions :)

3 comments:

  1. FYI - Noah has Abby Cadabby on his diapers... and although it is not recommended that children under 2 watch television, I often try to get a few things done while he checks out Abby Cadabby on the tube! You are much cuter than Cadabby though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missy May your anonymous commenter is pretty inteligent. I did not know that children under two weren't supposed to watch tv.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous number 2 is not very intelligent, because they can't even spell intelligent!

    ReplyDelete