Friday, March 13, 2009

If It Isn't One Thing...

It's another. So 'Steamy slipped a text in on Tuesday while I was working stating "Hey, hope you are well. Sorry for the silence. I just got back from Tahoe tonight. It's been a long trip." Oh well now that seems nice enough doesn't it? So I responded with some breezy texts and he was quick to ask if I had weekend plans. I gave him a song and dance, maybe this, maybe that and said we should maybe talk Thursday to figure something out. Well much to my surprise he called early this evening. So we talked weekend plans and all of the sudden his was sounding full. But he still wanted to know what I was up to and we tossed around a "play it by ear" idea for Saturday. All of this was of course in line with the advice I've been getting from Hairplugs and others to not be too available. Well 'Steamy had to rush off the phone to go for a run and I was left wondering yet again, WTF?! Why did he even call if we weren't going to make solid plans? I was disappointed with the outcome to say the least. So after an hour long chat with my dear Brandon from back home I decided to take charge and suggest we just get together Sunday. It took him an hour plus to respond to the text (Ok so I'm not real patient). But we now have plans for something low key on Sunday evening. Sometimes I think my brother is right. I don't know if I'm cut out for this guy. He seems to have an issue with planning and perhaps prioritizing.

Other points of interest...had to move my coffee thing to Saturday because I'm a moron and don't know my schedule. Ooops. And I decided to buck up tonight and send some emails via Match to see if I get any kind of response. Glad it's almost Spring and I'll be getting outdoors soon. This blog is in need of a new hobby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment