Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mexico Review

Well I survived Mexico and am ready to start planning my next trip! Basically, I'm hooked. While I may not have drank Mexico dry, I did my best. And now for the...

Top Ten Mexico Moments
  1. "I haven't puked in 3 years!" Squealed by Cadis Fly after doubling over in the planter outside our room.
  2. "Ok but make it with like all champagne and no orange juice." Cadis Fly to bartender. This most likely lead to moment number one.
  3. Spending the week as Mr. & Mrs. McDonald. No relation to Ronald of course.
  4. Bath tubs with a view...into the rest of the hotel room. Kinky.
  5. Strange motion activated/timer operated overhead light. Provided endless fascination and disgust.
  6. Sneaky lizard living in our room.
  7. Boat ride to Isla Mujeres. Complete with tequila shots, cleavage, dicks and entertainment. Oh yeah there was a swing too. What a day!
  8. My trip out of the van to Isla Mujeres. I landed it though with grace and class.
  9. The endless array of sunburns. You all should have listened to Mario...
  10. Puerto Morelos

Many questions were raised while exploring Mexico and I plan to address these as time and my memory allow. Which should be sometime on Saturday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment