Friday, April 3, 2009

Double Dose...

Today is indeed a special day...two entries! I just needed a minute to vent and toss a random question into the wind. Why is it that I tend to lose things in the process of dating? Sure I've lost a pair of panties here and there and maybe some earings. No big deal...but things I have lost in the past and am currently pissed about still. Super Troopers, flannel sheets and most recently, Dharma Bums. So McSteamy, should you ever stumble across this blog or just pull your head out of your lovely ass, please give me a call to arrange a pick up time for my book. I am not convinced you are worthy of my Kerouac. So there you have it, dating is dangerous. I probably should start labeling everything - panties, books, nothing is off limits.

Note to self - Price check label maker at work tonight...

1 comment:

  1. Let me know how to label earrings and sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete