Tuesday, April 7, 2009

New Love...


Slow your roll...I'm talking about love of a material item, not a man. But if things continue as they did today, I may consider replacing all men in my life with running. My latest love is for my new spiffy kicks. Thank you Brooks and the nice people of Fleet Feet for outfitting me in this spectacular pair of running shoes. Despite the chilly evening I had a perfect run...who needs sex when I can sweat, huff and puff and strain every muscle in my body while hitting the pavement. OK I won't go that far! And so the Brooks Adrenalines get two thumbs up.


Also I would like to salute the man sporting the Hawaiian shirt and cramming his trash into my neighbors cans. I thought I was the only one to crawl on top of the can and jump, but you've taken it to the next level. Hell it's not even your trash can! Bravo. Had I been quicker and a bit more sneaky I would have snagged some photos for all of you loyal readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment