Friday, April 3, 2009

Hunting...

And so it begins...my job hunt. I made a deal with myself before leaving to Mexico that upon my return I would begin a very serious and focused job hunt and ultimately an escape plan from the middle of nowhere. So here is the plan just so we're all on the same page. I have three weeks until I fly home and during that time frame Redding is my main focus. I applied today for two jobs that were actually posted. If in approximately a week and a half I haven't heard anything, I will follow up and then call the remaining hospital to ask about the possibility of jobs that may not be posted. If I am still jobless by the time I prepare to travel home, I will apply in Chico. There are currently jobs there I am interested in and I will likely keep an eye on them over the next three weeks on the off chance I decide to bump my timeline up a bit. So now we are all thinking alike and can send good vibes my way. I'd really like the ER position if you can focus your energy there please. Now off to my current job...

PS: I know my two favorite stalkers get bored from time to time so please Google Redding and Chico and leave a comment with your vote for my next home. Thanks dearies.

2 comments:

  1. Before any research has begun, I one of two stalkers will choose Chico!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm told Chico is a bit of a "party town"...not sure that's what I'm looking for. Though the great Taj did play a show there a month or so ago. So it can't be all bad. Now do your research!

    ReplyDelete