Sunday, April 12, 2009

This and That...

Well I have nothing too earth shattering to say today. I guess I've been trying to fly under the radar and get things in order in case I get to make the big move next month. Which would be delightful and provide tons of new blog/adventure material. Yes it is indeed time for me to ramble on.

And so to fill the space I shall comment about some interesting characters I witnessed yesterday. People that just make me smile...or shake my head First the teenage couple kissing and groping one another while thumbing through a Kama Sutra book at Barnes & Noble. Yes, I was standing three feet from them looking at diet books and I was there first. So wrong and lovely was this scene. To be 17 again...you couldn't pay me enough. Next the random old man in the white mini van rocking out to The Who on volume loud with some small children in the car. He was still jamming when I left the grocery store and the van was pulsating. That pretty much sums up my day really. I spent the rest in a haze. Oh yeah and I made a Life List. I'll maybe talk about that another time. I'm feeling a bit mysterious now though.

2 comments:

  1. what the screw is a Life List? is that like a Bucket List? only not involving death?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I guess a Life List is similar to a Bucket List. It's just a crazy list of things you want to do. A few times a year you revisit it, revise, and make sure at least one thing is crossed off each year. Mine at the moment includes things like scuba dive. Maybe a bit silly but I never want to look back and think "Well shit, guess this life passed me by. Better luck next time I suppose"

    ReplyDelete