Thursday, April 9, 2009

Quick Update...

Received a lovely form rejection letter from Redding today. Amazing as I just applied late on Friday and the letter was dated on Monday. Oh yes, even more amazing the website claimed to have been updated on the 1st (this was yesterday) showing no jobs available but the jobs were most certainly there on the 3rd when I applied and even on the 6th and 7th. Oh well. Guess I missed out on Redding. Which brings up an interesting thought for me. Perhaps Redding isn't meant to be... I've casually looked for jobs there for a year with no great luck. Hairplugs would most definitely agree with me on this one.

But don't fret just yet. I applied to three jobs in Chico yesterday before work. One, as I found out today via email, has already been filled. Too slow again! But I did receive a call this morning to interview next week for one of the other positions. I'm hopeful. And it would most likely be days! I'm not sure I know how to function with the rest of the world anymore. I'll keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck at the interview next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any new possible job search locations?

    ReplyDelete